I don’t know if anyone noticed, but the Aperture update is the first time (I think) where Apple has had a “purchase the serial number to activate a trial” option. Am I wrong?
This was my first run after a very bad stomach flu, so I took it easy. I'm also getting used to this heart rate thing on the Forerunner. Tomorrow I'll go one more mile and increase speed a bit.
Heart Rate (bpm)
Heart Rate Zones
Posted from bimactive.com
Please contact me. Trying to build up people we work with.
ethan [@] warnerbrosrecords.com
Ever have a Sunday where you are trying very hard to find a reason to look forward to the week? I think for me its a combination of the weather (Santa Ana winds suck), how busy I am, and that I’ve been sick for three weeks (getting better).
So here’s my list of things that will make me want to get up in the morning:
- Leopard being released – I’ve been running it for a while, and am looking forward to the GM release and converting our department over (including the MacMini server for shared calendaring)
- Possibly going to NYC on Thursday and Friday – obvious, because I love New York
- Being better - I’ve had a flu/cold thing for a few weeks and its finally going away
- Making headway on a big project - its a consolidation of user data tool for Drupal. I started it today
- Getting to QA state on some new sites
- Posting another job (details soon!)
- Moving offices - to a bigger one, with a dedicated “tech room”
I don’t like this time of year at all, so I have a feeling these “Sunday lists” will become necessary all through January.
It will take until February to release an SDK because weâ€™re trying to do two diametrically opposed things at onceâ€”provide an advanced and open platform to developers while at the same time protect iPhone users from viruses, malware, privacy attacks, etc. This is no easy task. Some claim that viruses and malware are not a problem on mobile phonesâ€”this is simply not true. There have been serious viruses on other mobile phones already, including some that silently spread from phone to phone over the cell network. As our phones become more powerful, these malicious programs will become more dangerous. And since the iPhone is the most advanced phone ever, it will be a highly visible target. [From Apple - Hot News]
Hi, said the same back in January
I’m not going to Web 2.0 this year.
Too busy trying to make the future than to drink to it
I MIGHT be making it up to San Francisco in a week or so, and I will probably be in New York City in two weeks. If anyone is in either and would like to chat, hit me up.