I realize it has been way too quiet here. Things are busy at work and at home and my blogging time has been limited. However, I will do a year in review post, but first I’m going to do some resolutions for next year, inspired by Kevin Rose’s post of the same.
Like Kevin, I’ll do 10.
- Get back into tennis. I haven’t played since high school and I’m in a lot better shape now than I was then.
- Maintain my work/computer/life balance properly, especially time with Eli and Amy
- Be a nicer person
- Now that we know Eli can travel, we should do so!
- See more concerts
- Run another marathon
- Make an iPhone app and a web app
- Organize life and keep it organized
- Learn something new NOT involving computers, programming languages, etc
- Organize photos (both digital and analog), scan the analog in, make books